You'll need to provide documents which show your income, your assets and any regular commitments against your income. These will include, but may not be limited to:

  • Two years of W2's
    • If Self- Employed - Two years of federal income tax returns - all pages
  • Thirty days of pay stubs
  • Sixty days or a quarterly statement of all asset accounts including your checking, savings and any investment accounts.
  • Two Years Addresses for Residence

Don't foget to mention to your loan officer if you receive or pay alimony or child support. 


For More Info or to Apply!

Tim Schuck

Broker Mobile: 207-356-1211

NextHome Experience

57 Washington Street
Bangor, ME 04401